You are part of an accomplished group of UCSF global health graduates who are committed to improving health and reducing inequities worldwide. This is your space to reconnect with classmates and meet new colleagues, find alumni news and events, and remain an active participant in the growth of the Institute for Global Health Sciences.
Jorge Ramirez, MS ’16, speaks about working for the public health system in Chile and directing a university global health program.
Claire Kidiiga, MS ’17, shares her thoughts about nursing and the pandemic for International Nurses Day.
Global Health Graduates Today
See what other alumni are doing now
Connect with your built-in network of hundreds of IGHS alumni:
- Join the LinkedIn IGHS Alumni Group to post or look for jobs, start a conversation, and connect with fellow alumni.
- Connect and share news and updates in the Facebook private master’s group.
- Network with current students, alumni, and faculty through UCSFConnect.
- Get social and plan a happy hour or other event for fellow alumni. Contact [email protected] if you would like help organizing.
Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
You have experienced firsthand the transformative nature of a global health education at UCSF. Help others have the same experience by sharing your skills, knowledge, and time! Support prospective students, mentor current students, or offer advice to recent graduates as they begin their careers:
- Chat with prospective students at information sessions and graduate recruitment fairs.
- Welcome admitted students with a congratulatory phone call or email.
- Host an admissions information session for colleagues at your company or organization.
- Host informational interviews with current students at your company or organization.
To volunteer, please contact [email protected].
Keep in Touch
Share your updates
Do you have news about your career or education? Do you have new contact information?
Send your questions and requests
Can we help you make a connection or find a resource?
Help recruit new students!
Attend a conference or graduate fair. Speak to prospective students.
Support IGHS Students
Make a gift to help ensure that the brightest and most dedicated students have access to a world-class education at UCSF, just as you did. Funds will be used for student support.