You are part of an accomplished group of UCSF global health graduates who are committed to improving health and reducing inequities worldwide. This is your space to reconnect with classmates and meet new colleagues, find alumni news and events, and remain an active participant in the growth of the Institute for Global Health Sciences.
Ola Alani, MS '17, researched refugee health for her capstone and now works with AmeriCorps and the Red Cross to reconnect separated families.
Jeffery Ezennia, MS ‘18, reflects on his time as an IGHS master’s student, continuing his health policy research, and his goals as a current medical student.
Global Health Graduates Today
See what other alumni are doing now
The Capstone: News for Alumni and Friends
Year in Review 2019
Connect with your built-in network of hundreds of IGHS alumni:
- Join the LinkedIn IGHS Alumni Group to post or look for jobs, start a conversation, and connect with fellow alumni.
- Network with current students, alumni, and faculty through UCSF Connect.
- Get social and plan a happy hour or other event for fellow alumni. Contact [email protected] if you would like help organizing.
Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
You have experienced firsthand the transformative nature of a global health education at UCSF. Help others have the same experience by sharing your skills, knowledge, and time! Support prospective students, mentor current students, or offer advice to recent graduates as they begin their careers:
- Chat with prospective students at information sessions and recruitment webinars.
- Welcome admitted students with a congratulatory phone call or email.
- Host an admissions information session for colleagues at your company or organization.
- Host informational interviews with current students at your company or organization.
To volunteer, please contact [email protected].
Keep in Touch
Share your updates
Do you have news about your career or education? Do you have new contact information?
Send your questions and requests
Can we help you make a connection or find a resource?
Help recruit new students!
Attend a conference or admissions webinar. Speak to prospective students.
Support IGHS Students
Make a gift to help ensure that the brightest and most dedicated students have access to a world-class education at UCSF, just as you did. Funds will be used for student support.