The IGHS Faculty Affiliate Program supports UCSF faculty and staff from all schools and departments who are engaged in global health activities. The program provides resources and organizes events to support global health efforts of faculty across campus and fosters a community of collaboration among global health professionals at UCSF.
Who can join?
All UCSF faculty members with demonstrated commitment to global health equities are eligible.
- Letter of support, upon request, from the IGHS Executive Director documenting affiliate faculty member's global health activities
- Networking opportunities with IGHS faculty
- Reference IGHS affiliation in publications, proposals and working titles
- Inclusion on the IGHS website and other communication vehicles
- Personalization of the UCSF Profiles system to highlight your global health activities and interests
- Inclusion on a listserve for relevant information highlighting global health activities adn events
- Access to IGHS students (Masters and PhD) for research support and mentorship
- Eligibility for compensation for teaching roles and for the supervision of trainees