Amount: up to $500
Description: Funds are available to assist IGHS Faculty Affiliates to attend and present their work at meetings of learned societies & organized conferences. Awards will be advertised twice per year (Fall & Spring), awarded on an ongoing basis*, and paid as reimbursement for expenses up to $500. At least four awards will be granted each funding cycle.
- Must be an IGHS Affiliate Faculty
- Must be attending to present original work
- Conference or meeting must be related to scholarly global health work
- UCSF Faculty appointment must be 50% or greater
- Apply at least four weeks prior to travel
- Applicant may receive no more than one IGHS Travel Award in any 12-month period
Award can be used for conference fees, airfare and/or lodging. Funds must be used for purchases done in accordance with UCSF expenses policies.
Contact: [email protected]
*Awardees should be prepared to provide documentation of invitation or acceptance
*Applications will be reviewed quarterly and awarded by the FAP Executive Committee