3:00 to 5:00 pm
Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital
1001 Potreo Avenue, San Francisco
Registration required for this free event
Join this exciting research forum, a celebration of the groundbreaking work of premier malaria researchers in the Bay Area, featuring presentations from:
- Joe DeRisi, Christine Sheridan, Wesley Wu (Chan-Zuckerberg Biohub)
- Elizabeth Egan (Stanford University)
- John Marshall (UC Berkeley)
- Allison Tatarsky (UCSF Institute for Global Health Sciences Malaria Elimination Initiative)
- Phil Rosenthal, Grant Dorsey, Bryan Greenhouse, and Isabel Rodriguez-Barraquer (UCSF HIV, ID & Global Medicine)
Reception to follow, including food, drink and music.
Register today for this free event to secure your spot.
Brought to you by UCSF's Division of HIV, Infectious Diseases and Global Medicine at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hosptial