February 21, 2018 to February 22, 2018
The Second Binational Forum, a program of the UC-Mexico Health Working Group, will launch the Spanish edition of Disease Control Priorities, Third Edition (DCP3). Authors from the nine volumes will discuss the implications and policy recommendations of DCP3 for low- and middle-income countries, Latin American in particular, in several plenary and symposia sessions.
- Stefano Bertozzi, MD, PhD, dean, UC Berkeley School of Public Health
- Robert Black, MD, MPH, professor of International Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Dr. Margaret Hamburg, commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Dean Jamison, PhD, DCP3 series editor and professor emeritus, UCSF Institute for Global Health Sciences
- Dilys Walker, MD, director, Maternal and Newborn Health Research Cooperative at the UCSF Institute for Global Health Sciences