The UCSF GHS Faculty Affiliate Program supports UCSF faculty engaged in global health activities. The program provides resources and organizes events to support global health efforts of faculty across campus and fosters a community of collaboration among global health professionals at UCSF.
Who can join?
All UCSF faculty members with demonstrated commitment to global health issues are eligible.
- Letter of support, upon request, from the GHS Executive Director documenting affiliate faculty member's global health activities
- Networking opportunities with GHS faculty
- Reference GHS affiliation in publications, proposals and working titles
- Inclusion on the GHS website and other communication vehicles
- Personalization of the UCSF Profiles system to highlight your global health activities and interests
- Inclusion on a listserve for relevant information highlighting global health activities adn events
- Access to GHS students (Masters and PhD) for research support and mentorship
- Eligibility for compensation for teaching roles and for the supervision of trainees